Monday, November 3, 2008

Soccer

F E # 4
My favorite sport is soccer. I like it so much and I enjoy myself when I play it. In the United States soccer is not popular so much like other sports, but you can find people who like it and most of them are international students. Actually, I have started to know many people because we play together on the weekend. So we have started to be friends quickly because of soccer. If someone does not come or comes late we call him and ask him what happened with him, is he coming or not? We are close to each other and we are from all ages. In fact, soccer here in United States is different from my country in the way of playing. Here they are playing more physically. Also, they play as a team sometimes, and sometimes, you find one player finishing the game. In my country we like to play more with skills and speed. In my country you can see a soccer field in each neighborhood and all people like soccer very much. So in the afternoon we just go and play soccer with other people who live in the neighborhood. In my country most of people watch the English, Spanish, or Italian soccer leagues. We know everything about clubs and players. Now some Europe clubs have opened stores in Riyadh to sell their official t-shirt and some stuff for the club. In the United States people do not know many things about soccer or about the players. For example, the best player in the word in 2007 was kaka; no one knows him for among most of the Americans who I met. Finally, I enjoyed playing here in the United States more than I enjoyed it in my country, because the weather is nice and I’m playing with people who come from different countries.

No comments: