Sunday, November 30, 2008

Book of Memories


All the live is book of memories. We remember what happened to us in the past. Some of these memories are good and some of them are bad. We remember the good part of our live and the bad. It is good things for us to remember who you love. Memories are related to many things. For me I have memories that remind me for many people. First, usually when I think about the graduate I remember my father. When I graduated from high school my father bought to me new car. When I ask him I want to by for you gift he told me my gift is your graduate. So usually when I think about graduate I remember my father. Also, some song when I heard it I remember my cousin. There is a specific song that he likes it. Usually when I go with him in his car he play this son. So when I listened to this music I remember him. There is some words when I heard it I remember my friends his name is Ahmed. He is funny guy and he usually said if I argue with him “please don’t touch”. So when I heard these words I laugh. The bad memories for me is that some one call me in the midnight because I remember when my brother call me and told me about my uncle when he died. So I heat the midnight calls because it was a bad memories for me. Memories live with us to remember the people who we love them.

No comments: