Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Dream


Anna 4
Every person in this live has dream and this dream is depend on what he likes and what he prefers. This dream may change with the time because of some reasons affect it and let it impassible. when I was a child, I have a dream to be doctor. This dream change with the time because I did not get a good grade in the high school. I was so Frustrating with my high school grade. I did not get high grade in high school because I was sick in that time. That affects my grade and I could not to do better than that. So, I start to looking about some thing related to the medicine. I decided to go the medical hospital management because it was close from my dream. I accepted in this major, but I was not satisfy on myself. I studied hard and I get good grade. I worked with hospital before I graduate from my college because I was doing my internship with them, so they decided to hire me before my graduate. I worked in hospital and with doctors, but it was hard to me because I want to be a doctor and I could not. I accepted that and I looked to the future. I know that will not help me if I stayed to look to the doctor and Blame myself. So I decided to continue my study to get bachelor and master in my major. I worked hard to get this scholarship. I get it and now I'm in the first step to reach my dream. I will work hard to let my dream to be truth. I do not know the meaning of fear because if I want to do some thing I will do it without having any kind of fear.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I think that it's still possible for you to be a doctor if you want it. I know that there are programs available to you here.
If you have given up on this dream than I am glad at least that you haven't given up on dreaming in general. The most important thing is to work at it as hard as you can!