Sunday, November 16, 2008

Time to Relax

People need some times to have free time to themselves, specially if they have problems or stress. Free time is good to think about what you did and what you want to do in future. Free time give you wider space to think about your problem from many different area. I like some times to sit alone and think about myself what I have and what I need. In this time I do not like to talk to nay body. I like to be alone. Some times I like to drive my car and go at any direction and drive and go until I relax and be in good mood then I came back. Some time I listen to music. And some time I wrote the problem that I think about it in paper after I finished writing I burn the paper and I feel great. I need some times free time to think about myself and rethink what I did in the past and what I should to do in future. Some times when I thought in the past, I blame myself and I wish I did not do that, but what in the past is staying in the past. I take lesson from that and look to the future. This way helps me to Reevaluate myself and this what I need to improve myself.

1 comment:

Anna said...

The ways that you handle your problems are interesting. Burning things always relieves some stress but it also shows your pyromaniac tendencies. Kidding.