Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wonderful Break


I have a lot of fun in break. I went to ST Louis for only one day because I have match for soccer league here. First, I went to Afghani restaurant and I had a delicious meal for lunch. Then, I went to hookah bar and enjoy hookah with my new friends who I met in side the bar. They came from Iowa to ST Louis for the weekend. We decided to go together to the nightclub. We had funny time and they asked me to visit them in Iowa. After that, I came back to Carbondale after wonderful day. I start to prepare for the final of SIU soccer league with my team. We played the final match and we win that. I was happy after the final because we played for one month and we win the league. It was a wonderful moment because we played as time and we work together to win.Also, we do a lot of training. Finally, we had players from many countries and we called our team “Barcelona”. The break was very funny to me and I enjoyed my time.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you had such a good break. Your soccer team sounds fun! Also, I hope you get a chance to go to Iowa to see your friends.