Friday, October 17, 2008

Carbondale FW#1

I am living in the forest. living in Carbondale is like living in the forest alone, because it is very small city. There is a very big difference between my hometown and Carbondale. First, my hoemtown Riyadh is very big city. It is the capital of Saudi Arabia and there are millions of people are living there. Next, Riyadh has many skyscrapers and very big streets. Also, it is an active and crowded city, nothing stops work ofr twenty four hours. It has many malls, hospitals, and universities. You can see in tiyadh how the city is mixed between the Arabic culture and western culture in the building and malls. On the other hand, Carbondale is a small town in southern Illinois. There are thousands of people living there. For me it is like living alone because i used to live in an active and crowded city. Actually, in Carbondale there is no high builing. Carbondale works unitl 12:00 pm, then closes. You cannot find anything at this time, just the bars. The differences between my hometown and Carbondale are many, but they have something in common, in my opinion, which is peaceful life. I like both cities and I like the way of living in both cities. Finally, small cities and big cities have advantages and disadvantages to live there. You can enjoy and have fun in both if you know how to deal with what you have.

No comments: