Sunday, October 5, 2008

School Class

School classes are not too different from here. We have the same things that we have here like projector and computer. The school semester in my country start in the end of the summer. We do not have an uniforms for the school we wear what we want. All the semester we have one class and we do not change the class. The teachers come to us. From my experience there is a difference between the classes her and in my country. First, here we have students from different countries. The way we deal with the teachers are different from the way we deal with teacher in my country. We should not speak to him without say teacher or Dr because it concider as disrespect. The teacher in my country they did not give a syllabus in the beginning of semester. Both of them are good in studing and I have fun time while I study.

1 comment:

Anna said...

It sounds like your school was much more free than other schools in Saudi Arabia. Some of the other students said that they had to wear traditional clothing. Actually, even in that video you showed me you were the only one not wearing traditional clothing. What a pity, I would like to see that.
Well, I think you are around in CESL for at least one more term for GSE, in anyway, I hope I'll be seeing you around!